It is against the law to discriminate against anyone on the basis of their age, disability, gender, race, religion or sexuality. At AFEXED we understand the importance of treating everyone, whether they are employees or customers, with equity and fairness, and respecting their rights. Hence, we provide robust training to organisations/companies and institutions on equality and diversity issues.
- Does your company/institution/organisation have an E&D strategic plan?
- Is your company/institution/organisation in compliance with E&D legislation?
- Would you like an appraisal of your E&D practices?
- Are your staff adequately trained on best practices in E&D?
- Are appropriate support mechanisms in place for all staff in your organisation/company/institution?
At AFEXED, we can support you in formulating and developing appropriate strategies, policies and action plans in E&D and help you develop an appropriate framework for driving forward your E&D initiatives.
Get in touch to see how we can support your organization or institution to ensure a full understanding of, and compliance with the Equality and Diversity Act 2010.