Whether at the personal or organisational level, Academy for Excellence in Education (AFEXED) is about optimum achievement.
As an individual our coaching, training or online courses will positively impact your life and enable you to attain the highest level of achievement possible. Therefore, we’re always excited to showcase and celebrate STUDENT CHAMPIONS.
To register for our coaching programme
HOW TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE!
As an organisation we provide bespoke inhouse or online coaching and training for staff, including providing helpful strategies that will take your business to the next level.
As an institution we will work with your staff and students to introduce innovative and creative approaches to teaching and learning that will enable them acquire skills that are relevant for the world of work. What distinguishes us is our passion to impact and transform lives and to make a difference.
Problem-Based Learning being introduced at Qassim University
Participant asking a question at a session where Elewechi introduced Problem-Based Learning
At AFEXED we are passionate about making a difference in the lives of our clients. As an organisation or an institution, we would work with you to enable you to develop more competitive and effective strategies that you need to survive in the highly competitive and globalized business environment. We are constantly looking for ways to help institutions introduce vibrancy into their classrooms to enable students to learn in meaningful and engaging ways, in which they acquire skills that are relevant in the real world. Similarly, we support organizations in identifying and maximising the uniqueness of their employees to improve productivity and the attainment of organizational goals and objectives. We also provide bespoke training and skills development opportunities for different categories of individuals, including employees of different organisations and institutions.
Meet our CEO
Elewechi Ngozi Okike,
PhD MPhil MSc BSc FHEA FICG MNIM
CEO, Consultant, Transformational Coach,
Award-winning Author, Public Speaker
ElewechiOkike is a transformational and empowerment coach, an education and training consultant and CEO of the Academy for Excellence in Education (AFEXED). She has spent over 35 years in higher education and has been a consultant to various organisations in the public and private sectors. She is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA) and has been a member of the Conference of Professors of Accounting and Finance (CPAF), UK since 1997. Elewechi has held visiting professorial appointments at Covenant University, Ogun State, Nigeria as well as at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and Qassim University, Saudi Arabia. She is a Fellow and Member of Council of the Institute of Corporate Governance of Nigeria (ICGN), and Chair of the Editorial Board of its journal.
Elewechiis a recognised and highly respected Author, Educator, Consultant and Coach with a reputation for helping individuals and organizations create quick and sustainable results. She has a passion for making a difference in the lives of people.
Over the years she has succeeded in mentoring and coaching men and women across all ages, helping them to believe in themselves, explore their uniqueness and take charge of their destinies. With an eye for details, she is known for simplifying complex problems and creating actionable and effective solutions, for individuals and organisations.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Elewechi to help you:
REPUTABLE – Elewechi has established credibility nationally and internationally for close to four decades as a respected leader in her field and community.
EXPERIENCED – Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long-term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
INTEGRITY – Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to always do the right thing, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
RESOURCES – We offer a wide variety of development and training programmes built on timeless principles that get results.
CUSTOMISABLE – All our curriculum can be customised to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
I just finished the ‘Discover Your Secret Wealth Workshop’ with Mrs Ngozi Okike, and it really blessed me. As soon as the programme was advertised, I registered immediately because I was hoping to find how to gain some ideas and how to find direction as I prepare to move on and make some new steps forward. I really liked the idea of social wealth in terms of how you make a difference in your community and the world around you, and how when you see a problem, it’s not necessarily for you to complain or to continue to be resentful about it; but it’s actually an opportunity for you to solve it.
So, what can you do? How can you solve that problem? That can be a type of entrepreneurship and that really resonated with me. So thank you very much for sharing your wealth.
I encourage you to sign up for this workshop if you need some direction, in terms of how you can maximise what you already have and what’s already in your hands.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Here are some testimonials from attendees at some of our workshops:
- “The need to have vision and purpose is a very vital aspect of one’s life”. William, A.
- “The workshop was targeting what I was looking for”. Anthony, B.
- “One important thing I learned today is that I can be an entrepreneur who can start from a humble beginning”. Straddle, C.
- “The workshop opened my eyes to see that problems are screaming opportunities waiting to be tackled”.Peter, D.
- “The best aspect of the workshop was feeling encouraged by the presenter that everyone is unique and has something unique inside of them that they can achieve”.Paul, E.
- “One important thing I learned today was that my attitude is my best friend or my worst enemy”. Martin, F.
- “Never give up on my dreams. This is one important thing I learned today”. Brown, G.
- “One important thing I learned today was the importance of vision; seeing opportunities where others don’t”. Bell, H.
- “I managed to recognise my talents. It inspired me to do something”. –Aaron, I.
- “I was inspired and motivated to use my talent. It helped me to recognise my personal skills, social wealth and talents”. Simon, J.
- “Truly I can make a difference by recognising my talent and make use of them”. Gregory, K.
- “There is no impossibility. I have to continue to distribute my social wealth”. Stanley, L.
- “I was inspired and motivated to use my talent. It helped me to recognise my personal skills, social wealth and talents”. Adetola, M.
- “The subject was so informative. I learned about looking at my potential and making the best out of them”. Kingston, N.
- “Inspiration and use of real-life examples and videos”. Daniel, O.
- “The best aspect of the workshop was identifying wealth. Knowing what it takes to succeed is in me and can be harnessed”. Cottage, P
- “I was inspired and motivated to use my talent. It helped me to recognise my personal skills, social wealth and talents”. Adeniyi, R.
- “Health is wealth and I can make a difference in my life”. Kutengi, S.
- “The best aspect of the workshop was the practical session where you could discuss your skills and the opportunity to look inwards to see what God has already put in you”. Samuel, T.
- “I can start now; age is no barrier”. Kingston, W.
- “One important thing I learned today was asking myself the question, “who am I, and what am I here for?” John, R.